Hey everyone! It's me, Aubrey!
Here are a few fun facts about me:
* When I was young, growing up on a farm, my favorite thing to do was run to the highest pasture and feel the wind on my face. I live in town now but still relish moments in a wild open field.
* My coffee table is covered in books. Old World history and theology mixed in with The Hungry Caterpillar and Charlotte’s Web. I love reading books that change my mind, accompanied by a cup of green tea.
* I'm an introvert. I love people but need recharge time in between to function.
* My children, Sophie, William, and Elizabeth are ages 4, 2, and 5 months. After Kurtis, my children Sophie, William, and Elizabeth are my most prayed for, most longed for, greatest blessings on this earth.
* These are all bits and pieces of the one thing that matters most to me in all the world, to dwell in the house of the Lord, to gaze upon his beauty and worship at his feet. Jesus is the inspiration behind my marriage and parenting, my camera clicking and people loving, my eating and drinking, and reading and searching. And I hunger for the day when I get to see him face to face!
A little more about me
I fell in love with photography after falling in love with my photographer husband. We photographed our first wedding together in 2014 when we lived in San Antonio, Texas. We still LOVE photographing all our weddings together eight years later! But I am the sole photographer behind all the portrait sessions.
Before I married Kurtis I was a professional musician and played in a string quartet for weddings.
I love story telling with aesthetics; once as a musician over a decade ago and now for the last eight years, as a photographer.
Faces are my artistic inspiration; I could study face details from the Dutch masters for hours! My favorites are Rubens, Rembrandt, and Vermeer.
Whether you’re planning your wedding or celebrating the beauty of family, I’m thrilled that you’ve found us! I look forward to hearing more about you and your vision for timeless family heirlooms.
In the meantime, check out Instagram to see my most recent work! For all bookings please email me at: email@example.com.